Project Survival Media‘s new website launched at the Copenhagen International Climate Conference and it looks great! Check it out and get dispatches from Project Survival’s media teams around the world.
December 8, 2009
New Project Survival Media Website launches at Copenhagen
About Richard Graves
Richard, VP, Business Development for Ethical Electric is a veteran of online organizing and online media, clean energy entrepreneurship, and mission-related investing. The founder of Fired Up Media and Editor of It's Getting Hot in Here, he served as VP of Project Finance for Solar Mosaic, the Online Organizer for the Webby-nominated, 17 million person TckTckTck campaign and as an angel investor in and board member to startups, such as Skyline Innovations, Faraday Bicycles, and SumofUs.org. He graduated from the Center for Progressive Leadership's Executive Fellowship and the NextGen Fellowship in Mission Related Investing, as well as Macalester College, where he developed the first student-led Clean Energy Revolving Fund. He also has been known to collect and use cooking equipment from around the world and might just make you something, if you ask nicely. View all posts by Richard Graves
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 at 6:14 am and posted in Projects, resources, Site Development. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Opponents Offer Fierce Resistance to Tar Sands, Enbridge and Keystone XLCross-posted from RAN’s Understory Don’t fool yourselves: Big Oil and their craven politicians aren’t giving up on tar sands or any other dirty fossil fuels. The only thing that’s gonna stop the tar sands and these pipelines is us. In 2011, we were all galvanized by the Tar Sands Action to draw a line in […]Sparki
- #NOKXL: Thousands Across The U.S. Say “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop”Cross-Posted from the RAN Understory We can’t stop. We won’t stop. Our Indigenous friends and allies in the U.S. and Canada have vowed to not let the “Keystone XL Black Snake” cross their sacred land. In Nebraska, 115 landowners refuse to sign agreements with TransCanada and are willing to engage in civil disobedience. Over 76,000 […]Sparki
- The Climate Movement Needs to Stop ‘Winning’Cross posted from Huffington Post – Guest post by Maya Lemon from Nacogdoches, Texas As a child my favorite chore was hand-pumping water from the thirty-foot well on our family homestead. The pump was shiny black and the water ice-cold. Then my father was diagnosed with leukemia, a cancer linked to chemicals used in oil and gas […]Ethan Nuss
- Opponents Offer Fierce Resistance to Tar Sands, Enbridge and Keystone XL
Robert van Waarden Climate Photography
- Solar’s Dramatic Price Plunge Could Trigger Energy Price Deflation : Greentech Media greentechmedia.com/articles/read/… via @greentechmedia 2 days ago
- RT @ChooseEthical: Listening to our friend, @AnyaSchoolman at @Power4theFuture as solar champion of change speaking at the @whitehouse #act… 2 days ago
- @AnyaSchoolman Congratulations on all your amazing work on solar getting recognized by @whitehouse #actonclimate! You are amazing. 2 days ago
- Opponents Offer Fierce Resistance to Tar Sands, Enbridge and Keystone XL: picture via Portland Rising Tide Cro... bit.ly/NfXx2b 1 month ago
- #NOKXL: Thousands Across The U.S. Say “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop”: Boston, MA. Pic via Adam Greenberg Cross-Poste... bit.ly/1fYJ5V3 2 months ago