Project Survival Media‘s new website launched at the Copenhagen International Climate Conference and it looks great! Check it out and get dispatches from Project Survival’s media teams around the world.
December 8, 2009
New Project Survival Media Website launches at Copenhagen
About Richard Graves
Richard, VP, Business Development for Ethical Electric is a veteran of online organizing and online media, clean energy entrepreneurship, and mission-related investing. The founder of Fired Up Media and Editor of It's Getting Hot in Here, he served as VP of Project Finance for Solar Mosaic, the Online Organizer for the Webby-nominated, 17 million person TckTckTck campaign and as an angel investor in and board member to startups, such as Skyline Innovations, Faraday Bicycles, and SumofUs.org. He graduated from the Center for Progressive Leadership's Executive Fellowship and the NextGen Fellowship in Mission Related Investing, as well as Macalester College, where he developed the first student-led Clean Energy Revolving Fund. He also has been known to collect and use cooking equipment from around the world and might just make you something, if you ask nicely. View all posts by Richard Graves
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 at 6:14 am and posted in Projects, resources, Site Development. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- The Climate Movement Needs to Stop ‘Winning’Cross posted from Huffington Post – Guest post by Maya Lemon from Nacogdoches, Texas As a child my favorite chore was hand-pumping water from the thirty-foot well on our family homestead. The pump was shiny black and the water ice-cold. Then my father was diagnosed with leukemia, a cancer linked to chemicals used in oil and gas […]Ethan Nuss
- “Frack Clark’s House” says Anti-Fracking Activists in British ColumbiaThis morning, Rising Tide-Vancouver Coast Salish Territories and the Council of Canadians set up a 15-foot fracking rig on Premier Christy Clark’s lawn, announcing that “Because the Premier loves fracking, we figured we would bring it right to her!” says Jacquelyn Fraser, an activist with the group. “We are just so worried about all the […]maryam adrangi
- Boston Tells Obama & Kerry: “Stop the Keystone XL Pipeline”This morning, I’m in Boston. This is one of my favorite U.S. cities, perhaps because Boston is one of the birthplaces of American civil disobedience. Not far from here, in 1773, a group of colonists dumped ship-loads of English tea into Boston Harbor in resistance to the British government’s unfair taxes on the American colonies. […]Sparki
- The Climate Movement Needs to Stop ‘Winning’
Robert van Waarden Climate Photography
- @deanna That is 2π , not π² - this is π instructables.com/files/deriv/FP… and this is π² - tryanythingonce.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/img_00… :-) 1 week ago
- The Climate Movement Needs to Stop ‘Winning’: Cross posted from Huffington Post –@Guest post by Maya Lemon fro... bit.ly/1jzRYES 1 week ago
- RT @Phil_Radford: Last yr @CBSNews asked can Apple change energy policy cbsn.ws/NsaCOm. Fri Duke offered solar @ Apple's request. H… 2 weeks ago
- @GUFossilFree @Occupy_DC @FossilFreeAU @SydtheKid622 Let's get AU and DC to Divest from fossil fuels! 2 weeks ago
- Would you be able to help @ChooseEthical get to the Googleplex...and win $250k? Need 100 votes! missionmainstreetgrants.com/business/detai… 3 weeks ago