Gallery of the ‘Best of’ images from COP 15 in Copenhagen.
December 22, 2009
Photography – Best of the Climate Conference in Copenhagen
Robert van Waarden is a photographer that focuses on climate change and social innovation. He has spent the last six years focusing on the social movements enacting change and the human and geographical effects of a changing climate. Van Waarden believes in the power of photography to make a difference. He believes that photographers play a key role in helping shift this world towards a thriving and sustainable future. View all posts by rvanwaarden
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 22nd, 2009 at 5:28 pm and tagged with Climate, climate change, climate negotiations, COP 15, COP15, global warming, images, international media, media, photographs, photography, project survival media, tcktcktck, youth climate movement and posted in photography, Projects. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Opponents Offer Fierce Resistance to Tar Sands, Enbridge and Keystone XLCross-posted from RAN’s Understory Don’t fool yourselves: Big Oil and their craven politicians aren’t giving up on tar sands or any other dirty fossil fuels. The only thing that’s gonna stop the tar sands and these pipelines is us. In 2011, we were all galvanized by the Tar Sands Action to draw a line in […]Sparki
- #NOKXL: Thousands Across The U.S. Say “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop”Cross-Posted from the RAN Understory We can’t stop. We won’t stop. Our Indigenous friends and allies in the U.S. and Canada have vowed to not let the “Keystone XL Black Snake” cross their sacred land. In Nebraska, 115 landowners refuse to sign agreements with TransCanada and are willing to engage in civil disobedience. Over 76,000 […]Sparki
- The Climate Movement Needs to Stop ‘Winning’Cross posted from Huffington Post – Guest post by Maya Lemon from Nacogdoches, Texas As a child my favorite chore was hand-pumping water from the thirty-foot well on our family homestead. The pump was shiny black and the water ice-cold. Then my father was diagnosed with leukemia, a cancer linked to chemicals used in oil and gas […]Ethan Nuss
- Opponents Offer Fierce Resistance to Tar Sands, Enbridge and Keystone XL
Robert van Waarden Climate Photography
- RT @RL_Miller: Fracking mouthpiece Energy In Depth attacks Pulitzer-winning @insideclimate for hurting its feelings, I mean, being in/accur… 19 minutes ago
- RT @RL_Miller: #keepthelightson RT @votesolar: Coal is just canned sunshine. Better to use the fresh stuff. 1 month ago
- Vote for Ethical Electric as The Challenge Cup’s Hottest Energy Startup?: tech.co/challenge-cup-… 2 months ago
- Solar’s Dramatic Price Plunge Could Trigger Energy Price Deflation : Greentech Media greentechmedia.com/articles/read/… via @greentechmedia 3 months ago
- RT @ChooseEthical: Listening to our friend, @AnyaSchoolman at @Power4theFuture as solar champion of change speaking at the @whitehouse #act… 3 months ago